Acceptance of Terms and Changes to Terms
Www.executivearmcandy.com (Company or “we, us, our”), provides Services (as defined below) to you through the website www.executivearmcandy.com (“Website“) and access to and use of this Website and the Services are provided to you subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms“).
By continuing to use this website, you acknowledge that you have read, accepted, and agreed to these Terms. If you do not agree with one or more of these Terms, do not access or use this Website or the Services.
In addition, when using the Services, you will be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such Services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms. Company reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without prior notice and your continued access or use of this Website or the Services after such changes indicates your acceptance of the Terms as modified. It is your responsibility to review these Terms regularly. These Terms were last updated on December 21st, 2017.
The Website provides the following Services:
- Information and personal experiences on how to navigate personal relationships with men;
- Men may be referred to as, but not limited to, executives
- Subscription based e-mails upon registration providing information and updates;
- Referrals to third-party websites that provide products or services for sale and purchase; and
- Direct links to the Company social media pages on platforms that may change from time to time as the Company sees fit where personal experiences are shared in various formats.
Informational Accuracy and Use
The contents of this Website are provided strictly for your convenience. Although the Company tries to ensure that information is accurate when it is placed on the site, the Company does not guarantee or represent that the information is accurate, complete, current or suitable for any particular purpose. The information contained in this website is also not intended as legal, financial, medical, religious, spiritual, counselling or insurance advice. Accordingly, you use or rely on such information at your own risk.
Privacy and Use of Personal Information
Third Party Hyperlinks
For your convenience, we provide hyperlinks that may be of interest or may prove useful to our viewers. These links do not imply an endorsement of any linked sites. The only relation that the Company has with third party hyperlinks is that the Company may be involved in “affiliate marketing” where the Company will receive commissions for website clicks and resulting purchases made at third party linked websites. The Company has no control over the content of any linked site. This content is the sole responsibility of the owner or operator of the linked site.
Trade-marks and Copyright
Executive Arm Candy, www.executivearmcandy.com, and related words and logos, as well as the names of other products or services of the Company, are trade names, trade-marks or registered trade-marks of the Company. Nothing in these Terms or on this Website will be construed as granting or conferring, either expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, a license or other right to you to use any such marks or names or any other intellectual property right of Company. The names of other companies, products or services referred to in this Website may be the trade-marks of their respective owners. Any unauthorized use of any of these trade names or trade-marks is prohibited.
You may download (subject to the terms of any applicable software license) or print a hard copy of materials from this website for your own use, but any copying or reproduction of these materials for commercial purposes without the permission of the Company is prohibited. The distribution, re-transmission, republication, modification, reverse engineering, sale or other exploitation of this website or any of its contents without the permission of the Company is also prohibited. Title to the Company materials remains with the Company and any unauthorized use of such materials is strictly prohibited. The Company reserves the right to take such steps as it deems necessary, including legal action, to enforce its rights under trade-mark and copyright law.
We value your visit to this Website and welcome any questions, comments or feedback you might have about this Website, these Terms or any of the products or services offered by the Company (“Feedback“). Please refer to the “Contact Us” section of this Website.
If you provide Feedback, you grant the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use and commercialize the feedback in any way and for any purpose without providing any compensation to you or any other person. You also grant the Company the right to use the name you submit with the User Content or Feedback, if any, in connection with the Company’s rights hereunder.
Acceptable Use and Restrictions
In addition to complying with these Terms, you agree to use this Website, the Services and materials on this Website for lawful purposes only and in a manner consistent with local, national or international laws and regulations. Some jurisdictions may have restrictions on the use of the Internet by their residents.
Potential users of this Website or the Services, in any jurisdiction of the world whose laws would: (i) void these Terms in whole or in any essential part (the essential parts being at least, but not only, the provisions relating to governing law, and limitation of liability); or (ii) render accessing this Website illegal; are unauthorized to use this Website.
You agree not to use the Services or this Website in any manner that: (i) infringes, violates or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of any third party; or (ii) may be considered defamatory, discriminatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity.
The Company reserves the right to take such steps as it deems necessary, including legal action, to restrain such unauthorized and prohibited activity and the Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to any part of this Website or the Services immediately, without prior notice, at its sole discretion. You are solely and fully responsible for all consequences, however remote, resulting from your use of this Website or the Services.
You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless, Www.executivearmcandy.com, from and against any and all losses, damages, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims, complaints, demands, actions, suits, proceedings, obligations and liabilities (including settlement payments) arising from, connected with or relating to your use of this Website, its content or materials, or the Services, User Content or Feedback, or your negligence, misconduct, or breach of these Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company retains the right to participate in the defense of and settlement negotiations relating to any third-party claim, complaint, demand, action, suit or proceeding with counsel of its own selection at its cost and expense.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will the Company or its suppliers or licensors be liable for any damages suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of the use or inability to use this website or its contents. However, because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You understand and agree that:
- The Company makes no guarantees that you will meet, date, marry, salvage or successfully build or develop a personal relationship with a man of any type or kind. Reliance on the information provided by the Company is at your own risk and the Company will not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of the information contained on the Website.
- All content on the Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company makes no warranties or conditions regarding the quality, reliability, timeliness or security of the Services or that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Company also assumes no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store or access, or to store or access properly, email messages and electronic files. You assume the entire risk in downloading or otherwise accessing any data, files or other materials obtained from third parties as part of the Services, even if you have paid for virus protection services.
- The access to and downloading of material from this Website is done at your own risk. The Company makes reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is virus-free, but Company does not at any time guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to protect your computer system and data and you are responsible for the entire cost of any service, repairs or corrections necessary as a result of the use of this Website or the Services.
Your use of this Website and its contents will be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and any applicable federal laws of Canada, and the courts of the Province of Ontario will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any legal disputes relating to this Website.
All contents of this website are Copyright © 2017, www.executivearmcandy.com All rights reserved.